We are looking for a like minded Application / Web Security Engineer with a good understanding of the blockchain and cryptology to join us and become a Key player in our successful team. We are looking for more than a specialist, we are looking for an expert.
SHAREKEY is a Startup with French roots operating in various locations in Europe. We are a Global Team of Engineers, Designers and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software.
Since 2016, we are building an hybrid innovative collaborative platform embedding Blockchain technology. Our DNA is to guarantee security, privacy and control for our users. Our Team is passionate about “make it simple and beautiful”, delivering the best user experience and visual products.
When you join SHAREKEY, you do more than switching companies to advance your career. You become part of the SHAREKEY family, a community of talented men and women who drive innovation, embrace change and celebrate a global community. This job can be full time or part time.
We are looking for a proactive individual who will be pivotal in the product development cycle, able to provide security solutions and architecture decision, ship new features and collaborate with others in key decisions around product and engineering needs.
We are looking for a proactive individual with great skills to design and implement our platform security and crypto technologies integration.
- 3+ years experience in development or devops.
- 2+ years experience application-level security, network security and secure design / development.
- Practical knowledge of the latest web application security issues and security trends.
- Experience with secure code review of web and mobile applications.
- Experience is mobile client (iOS & Android) security is required.
- PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, OWASP Top 10 and NIST/DoD frameworks knowledge a real plus.
- Experience with deploying, integrating, and optimizing Cyber security tools, including DLP endpoint and network, and SIEMs, vulnerability scanning, and database security solutions.
- Strong knowledge in manual and automated security testing.
- Proficiency in understanding application level vulnerabilities (Cross Site Scripting (XSS), SQL Injection, CSRF, authentication bypass, cryptographic attacks, authentication flaws etc).
- Experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM) and development of user roles and policies for user access management.
- Hands on prior experience in Java and Web technologies, Restful web services.
- Mentor and advocate security across the whole business.
- Knowledge of generally accepted information security audit standards, IT risk policies and controls
- Background in applied cryptography a real plus.
- Experience in a large scale, high-volume Startup or software company a plus.
- Interested in blockchain and distributed technologies a real plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Professional English is mandatory for this position.
Required Skills and Tools
- Expertise in Unix operating systems.
- Internal intrusion testing experience and tools is mandatory.
- REACT and REACT native a real plus.
- Active git and open source community activities appreciated.
- Security professional certifications a real plus (CISSP, CISA, CEH, ISSAP, ISSEP, CISM).
- Experience with Agile methodology and JIRA.
- Ability to Review the code written by the back end and front end team.
- Very good understanding of data structure design, database performance, caching, multiregional techniques.
- Experience in messenger solution a plus.
- BC degree in a Computer science, Mathematics, Cyber Security or other related fields.
- Experience and strong interest in the blockchain appreciated.
- Understanding of versioning (github and/or bitbucket) is mandatory.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Paid holidays & flexible paid time off.
- Incentive based on results.
- Token benefits when the company goes ICO.
- Brand new Apple computers and workspace.
- Free snacks, fruits, espresso coffee, tea and soft drinks.
- Onsite restaurants & cafés.
- Modern & comfortable place to work.
- Located in the heart of Zybitskaya. Best location in town!
- Advanced English courses.
SHAREKEY is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression or sexual orientation.
SHAREKEY is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you!
Send us an email about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org along with why you believe you are a good fit for our Team or apply below. We are always open to meeting new talents.