We are looking for a BUSINESS ANALYST to will work alongside our design team, developers and project manager. You will report directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
SHAREKEY is a Startup with French roots operating in various locations in Europe. We are a Global Team of Engineers, Designers and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software.
Since 2016, we are building an hybrid innovative collaborative platform embedding Blockchain technology. Our DNA is to guarantee security, privacy and control for our users. Our Team is passionate about “make it simple and beautiful”, delivering the best user experience and visual products.
When you join SHAREKEY, you do more than switching companies to advance your career. You become part of the SHAREKEY family, a community of talented men and women who drive innovation, embrace change and celebrate a global community. This job can be full time or part time.
We are looking for a proactive individual who will be a key leader in documentation our application based on the product owner business requirements.
You will be involved in all stages of the product lifecycle, in close collaboration with our Product Manager, Design Team and IT team. You will collaborate with the stakeholders, the users and the whole team to implement state-of-the-art user experiences.
We expect you to act as the impulse by providing clear guidance to the team’s questions during implementation phases and deliver innovative solutions.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst.
- 1+ years’ experience in product management a plus.
- Documenting and communicating to the team based on Business requirements.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Professional English, spoken and written, is mandatory for this position.
Required Skills and Tools
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Experience with Agile methodology and JIRA.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Paid holidays & flexible paid time off.
- Incentive based on results.
- Token benefits when the company goes ICO.
- Brand new Apple computers and workspace.
- Free snacks, fruits, espresso coffee, tea and soft drinks.
- Onsite restaurants & cafés.
- Modern & comfortable place to work.
- Located in the heart of Zybitskaya. Best location in town!
- Advanced English courses.
SHAREKEY is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression or sexual orientation.
SHAREKEY is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you!
Send us an email about yourself to email@example.com along with why you believe you are a good fit for our Team or apply below. We are always open to meeting new talents.