We are looking for a like minded devops / architect Engineer with a good understanding of the blockchain and cryptology to join us and become a Key player in our successful team. We are looking for more than a specialist, we are looking for an expert.
SHAREKEY is a Startup with French roots operating in various locations in Europe. We are a Global Team of Engineers, Designers and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software.
Since 2016, we are building an hybrid innovative collaborative platform embedding Blockchain technology. Our DNA is to guarantee security, privacy and control for our users. Our Team is passionate about “make it simple and beautiful”, delivering the best user experience and visual products.
When you join SHAREKEY, you do more than switching companies to advance your career. You become part of the SHAREKEY family, a community of talented men and women who drive innovation, embrace change and celebrate a global community. This job can be full time or part time.
We are looking for a proactive individual who will be pivotal in the product development cycle, with strong skills in designing infrastructure, coding, scripting, re-engineering, and strong ability to collaborate with others.
You are responsible for the design and implementation of applications’ build, release, deployment, and configuration activities.
Other responsibilities include working with internal and external teams to gather requirements, prototyping, architecting, implementing/updating solutions, building and executing test plans, performing quality reviews, managing operations, and triaging and fixing operational issues.
- 3+ years experience in development / solution architecture.
- 2+ years experience as a devops.
- Ability to design and manage an architecture.
- Ability to lead complex project that require multiple areas of expertise.
- Experience in creating and sharing development estimates and operational requirements to enable accurate planning with realistic timelines.
- Contributes to strategic planning meetings and provides guidance and expertise on system options, risk, cost vs. benefits, and impacts.
- Understanding of business and technical needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes)
- Create technical design and architecture and assist in sizing technical requirements.
- Installs and configures solutions.
- Coordinates development activities with the IT team and the project manager.
- Develops custom integration solutions including major enhancements, interfaces, functions and features.
- Creates test plans and executes testing efforts across the life cycle.
- Codes and documents custom test automation frameworks.
- Performs script maintenance and updates due to changes in requirements or implementations.
- Sets up and maintains the test environments for both manual and automated testing.
- Builds automated deployments using configuration management technology.
- Contributes to and reviews deployment plans; schedules the installation of new modules, upgrades and fixes to the production environment.
- Creates release notes, deployment plans, etc.
- Plans ongoing routine application maintenance tasks.
- Establishes requirements, methods and procedures for routine maintenance.
- Experience in a large scale, high-volume Startup or software company a plus.
- Interested in blockchain and distributed technologies a real plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Professional English is mandatory for this position.
Required Skills and Tools
- Expertise in Unix operating systems.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of a broad range of hardware and software products.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex problems or processes, identify and understand requirements and develop alternate.
- Experience designing, developing, testing, and deploying applications/ systems using proven or emerging technologies, in a variety of technologies and environments.
- Strong grasp of automation and CI/CD tools.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Agile methodology and JIRA.
- Very good understanding of data structure design, database performance, caching, multiregional techniques.
- Experience in messenger solution a plus.
- Experience and strong interest in the blockchain appreciated.
- Understanding of versioning (github and/or bitbucket) is mandatory.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Paid holidays & flexible paid time off.
- Incentive based on results.
- Token benefits when the company goes ICO.
- Brand new Apple computers and workspace.
- Free snacks, fruits, espresso coffee, tea and soft drinks.
- Onsite restaurants & cafés.
- Modern & comfortable place to work.
- Located in the heart of Zybitskaya. Best location in town!
- Advanced English courses.
SHAREKEY is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression or sexual orientation.
SHAREKEY is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you!
Send us an email about yourself to email@example.com along with why you believe you are a good fit for our Team or apply below. We are always open to meeting new talents.