We are looking for a MIDDLE PROJECT MANAGER to will work alongside our design team, developers and product owner. You will be reporting directly to C-level product owner. As a project manager it is your responsibility to deliver projects on time, by planning and organizing resources and people. You’ll need to track work to be completed, set deadlines and delegate tasks to the project team (design and development), identifying any potential risks. Ultimately, you will be responsible for completing the project work in line with the plan and will weekly report progress to C-level Management and whole team.
SHAREKEY is a Startup with French roots operating in various locations in Europe. We are a Global Team of Engineers, Designers and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software.
Since 2016, we are building an hybrid innovative collaborative platform embedding Blockchain technology. Our DNA is to guarantee security, privacy and control for our users. Our Team is passionate about “make it simple and beautiful”, delivering the best user experience and visual products.
When you join SHAREKEY, you do more than switching companies to advance your career. You become part of the SHAREKEY family, a community of talented men and women who drive innovation, embrace change and celebrate a global community. This job can be full time or part time.
Project manager is accountable for delivering outcomes, so you’ll have high levels of responsibility to ensure that you and the whole team are on track. We follow a standard process, as defined by the Project Management Institute (PMI) UK. We expect our project manager to :
- Initiating – checking feasibility and collaborate with product owner.
- Planning – setting goals, defining roles and producing schedules of tasks. We are using aha.io for roadmap and planning.
- Executing – managing the project.
- Monitoring and controlling – tracking the project’s progress and manage risks.
- Closing – evaluating successes and challenges to enhance learning for next sprints.
You will be involved in all stages of the product lifecycle, in close collaboration with our Product Owner, Design Team and IT team. You will collaborate with the stakeholders and the whole team to implement state-of-the-art user experiences.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Project Manager.
- 1+ year experience with Agile methodology.
- Follow, implement and mentor team with Agile methodology.
- Act as a scrum master in order to organize the whole development and design flow.
- Set objectives in line with the business requirements defined by the product owner, which may include scope, content, timings and budget.
- Plan work and set deadlines to meet the agreed needs.
- Monitor the work to make sure it is on time and within budget.
- Identify and manage risks to ensure delivery is on time.
- Implement any changes throughout the process.
- Report weekly to C-level members.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Professional English, spoken and written, is mandatory for this position.
Required Skills and Tools
- Excellent organization skills.
- Master with Agile methodology and JIRA.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to manage time and people.
- Advanced technical skills is a real plus.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- You’ll lead a project team to meet tight deadlines, which means you may be working under pressure.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Paid holidays & flexible paid time off.
- Incentive based on results.
- Token benefits when the company goes ICO.
- Brand new Apple computers and workspace.
- Free snacks, fruits, espresso coffee, tea and soft drinks.
- Onsite restaurants & cafés.
- Modern & comfortable place to work.
- Located in the heart of Zybitskaya. Best location in town!
- Advanced English courses.
SHAREKEY is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression or sexual orientation.
SHAREKEY is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you!
Send us an email about yourself to email@example.com along with why you believe you are a good fit for our Team or apply below. We are always open to meeting new talents.