We are looking for a like minded QUALITY ASSURANCE (Q&A) ENGINEER to join us and become a Key player in our successful team. We are looking for an individual with a passion for technology, details and learning!
SHAREKEY is a Startup with French roots operating in various locations in Europe. We are a Global Team of Engineers, Designers and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software.
Since 2016, we are building an hybrid innovative collaborative platform embedding Blockchain technology. Our DNA is to guarantee security, privacy and control for our users. Our Team is passionate about “make it simple and beautiful”, delivering the best user experience and visual products.
When you join SHAREKEY, you do more than switching companies to advance your career. You become part of the SHAREKEY family, a community of talented men and women who drive innovation, embrace change and celebrate a global community. This job can be full time or part time.
We are looking for a proactive individual who will be pivotal in the product development cycle, able to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
You will an important role in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets product needs and requirement.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- 2 to 4 years experience in Quality Assurance.
- Development background a real plus.
- Experience with mobile and web applications is mandatory.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Good communication skills.
- Professional English, spoken and written, is mandatory for this position.
Required Skills and Tools
- Proven work experience in software development.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Business process understanding
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Solid knowledge of DB and scripting.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and security testing is a plus.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Paid holidays & flexible paid time off.
- Incentive based on results.
- Token benefits when the company goes ICO.
- Brand new Apple computers and workspace.
- Free snacks, fruits, espresso coffee, tea and soft drinks.
- Onsite restaurants & cafés.
- Modern & comfortable place to work.
- Located in the heart of Zybitskaya. Best location in town!
- Advanced English courses.
SHAREKEY is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression or sexual orientation.
SHAREKEY is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you!
Send us an email about yourself to email@example.com along with why you believe you are a good fit for our Team or apply below. We are always open to meeting new talents.