We are looking for an experienced and talented SENIOR BLOCKCHAIN ARCHITECT with a wide range of skills, that love challenges, and have big ambitions. You’ll have the resources you need, be surrounded by technology experts, and have a direct impact as we develop cutting edge product that leverage Blockchain.
SHAREKEY is a Startup with French roots operating in various locations in Europe. We are a Global Team of Engineers, Designers and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software.
Since 2016, we are building an hybrid innovative collaborative platform embedding Blockchain technology. Our DNA is to guarantee security, privacy and control for our users. Our Team is passionate about “make it simple and beautiful”, delivering the best user experience and visual products.
When you join SHAREKEY, you do more than switching companies to advance your career. You become part of the SHAREKEY family, a community of talented men and women who drive innovation, embrace change and celebrate a global community. This job can be full time or part time.
We are looking for a proactive individual who will be a key leader in designing our product across blockchain technologies.
You will be involved in all stages of the product lifecycle, in close collaboration with our Product Manager, Design Team and IT team. You will collaborate with the stakeholders, the users and the whole team to implement state-of-the-art user technologies.
Members of our team are required to be enthusiastically passionate about championing speed, quality, automation, and continuous delivery. Our team is responsible for evaluating technology as it evolves, so the incumbent must thrive in dynamism, uncertainty, and flux.
- 5+ years’ experience as a developer with mainstream languages skills.
- 3+ years of architecture and application design experience
- 1+ years’ experience with Ethereum, Hyperledger and blockchain.
- Help develop blockchain product specs.
- Drive project initiation, scoping, and planning. Develop & manage project plans.
- Maintain the release schedule.
- Apply blockchain security technologies, cryptography knowledge.
- Leverage experience with and knowledge of Open source blockchain platform, Proof of Stake,Proof of Existence etc.
- Experience with IBM and Hyperledger a plus.
- Collaboratively define blockchain systems architecture and best practices.
- Write high caliber code on a daily basis to satisfy product requirements.
- Document best practices and act as a knowledgeable resource for blockchain engineering and problem-solving.
- Provide technical expertise across all areas of the build, release, and operations.
- Contribute to architecture, design, and implementation of a blockchain environment including but not limited to the consensus layer, distributed ledger, and smart contracts layer. This could include dealing with the data layer, security layer, or distributed network layer.
- Professional English, spoken and written, is mandatory for this position.
Required Skills and Tools
- In-depth experience with Java and / or Node.js programming language.
- Experience with solidity and smart contracts mandatory.
- Hyperledger fabric experience a real plus.
- Exposure to multiple programming languages is desired, as the ability to pick up and use the language that suits a body of work is expected.
- Experience contributing to the architecture, design, and implementation of Blockchain systems with key focus in the areas such as consensus, distributed ledger, and smart contracts
- Comfortable working with ambiguity (e.g. imperfect data, loosely defined concepts, ideas, or goals) and translating these into more tangible outputs
- Able to influence and build relationships at all levels of staff
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Structured, disciplined approach to work, with attention to detail
- Flexible – able to meet changing requirements and priorities
- Autonomous – capable of working with little or no supervision
- Ability to react positively under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Experience with Agile methodology and JIRA.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Paid holidays & flexible paid time off.
- Incentive based on results.
- Token benefits when the company goes ICO.
- Brand new Apple computers and workspace.
- Free snacks, fruits, espresso coffee, tea and soft drinks.
- Onsite restaurants & cafés.
- Modern & comfortable place to work.
- Located in the heart of Zybitskaya. Best location in town!
- Advanced English courses.
SHAREKEY is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression or sexual orientation.
SHAREKEY is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you!
Send us an email about yourself to email@example.com along with why you believe you are a good fit for our Team or apply below. We are always open to meeting new talents.