We are looking for a talented UX/UI Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and user centric web interfaces.
SHAREKEY is a Startup with French roots operating in various locations in Europe. We are a Global Team of Engineers, Designers and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software.
Since 2016, we are building an hybrid innovative collaborative platform embedding Blockchain technology. Our DNA is to guarantee security, privacy and control for our users. Our Team is passionate about “make it simple and beautiful”, delivering the best user experience and visual products.
When you join SHAREKEY, you do more than switching companies to advance your career. You become part of the SHAREKEY family, a community of talented men and women who drive innovation, embrace change and celebrate a global community.
We are looking for a proactive individual who will be a key leader in optimizing our product experience in both mobile and web. This position is a combination of creative visual design and information architecture.
You will be involved in all stages of the product lifecycle, in close collaboration with our Product Manager, Design Team and IT team. You will collaborate with the stakeholders, the users and the whole team to implement state-of-the-art user experiences.
We expect you to lead the lead the web design team and act as the impulse by providing clear guidance to the team’s questions during implementation phases.
- 5+ years’ experience in web design.
- 3+ years’ experience in UX information infrastructure
- Experience in mobile design a plus.
- Excellent visual skills with sensitivity to user experience.
- Ability to execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Creativity, initiative, thirst for innovation and acute attention to detail.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Experience in start-ups in a hyper-growth environments
- Strong communication skills needed to provide direction and to establish best practices within the team.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, iterative, deadline-driven environment.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio. Please provide the link when you apply.
- Consistently provide innovative and creative ideas, putting forward imaginative alternatives and questioning traditional approaches.
- Maintain firm’s image, identity and communication style.
- Professional English, spoken and written, is mandatory for this position.
Required Skills and Tools
- Proven strong UX/UI experience.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Sketch and prototyping tools is mandatory.
- Sigma, Photoshop, After Effect and Illustrator a real plus.
- Any HTML/CSS experience is a plus but not required.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related a real plus.
- Experience with Agile methodology and JIRA.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Paid holidays & flexible paid time off.
- Incentive based on results.
- Token benefits when the company goes ICO.
- Brand new Apple computers and workspace.
- Free snacks, fruits, espresso coffee, tea and soft drinks.
- Onsite restaurants & cafés.
- Modern & comfortable place to work.
- Located in the heart of Zybitskaya. Best location in town!
- Advanced English courses.
SHAREKEY is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression or sexual orientation.
SHAREKEY is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you!
Send us an email about yourself to email@example.com along with why you believe you are a good fit for our Team or apply below. We are always open to meeting new talents.